Are you one of the many elders today who suffers from chronic pain or discomfort, and could use some assistance going forward from the comfort of your home?
At A-1 Home Care in Los Angeles, we offer 24 hour care services to seniors from across Los Angeles and Orange County communities that are as affordable as they are exceptional-- all the time, every time. We provide diverse in-home caregiving solutions to elders from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European, so that no senior gets left behind on the road to restoration.
Some of the caregiving options provided for by A-1 Home Care include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care for physical handicaps and other disabilities
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care additionally offers elder care solutions that involve hospice care for the terminally ill, mental illness care for the young and old alike, and even postpartum care for recent mothers needing assistance with their infant(s) in the home.
You can discover more about the exceptional hourly in-home care solutions available at A-1 Home Care today when you contact a friendly caregiver at (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care serves surrounding communities in Hollywood, Burbank, Glendale, Century City, and Encino.