Everybody needs their rest during the evening, just as everyone needs their exercise during the day. But what if your beloved elder is having difficulty finding the motivation for either?
At A-1 Home Care in Torrance, we provide the leading wake-up and tuck-in services available anywhere in Southern California, providing exceptional caregivers who come out to the comfort and convenience of the home with years of caregiving experience already to go along with helping hands and a golden heart to serve others. Such dedication to providing the best-- and leaving behind the rest!-- means that people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, can receive the care they deserve for improved home health going forward.
A-1 Home Care provides in-home caregiving services that include:
· assistance with household duties including dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks including watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation that’s low in sugar
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and insulin assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
A-1 Home Care also provides caregiver solutions to elders with epilepsy and seizures, Alzheimer's disease and dementia, Mowat-Wilson Syndrome and Klinefelter Syndrome, and even postpartum care for continual child assistance.
If receiving the best elder care services in Los Angeles and Orange County sounds like something your loved one would benefit from, then pick up the phone and call (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400 to speak with a live representative today. A-1 Home Care also serves communities throughout Palos Verdes, Long Beach, Redondo Beach, Downey, and Los Alamitos.