Does you or a loved one suffer from chronic kidney disease, and would benefit from the most lasting caregiving services in all of Los Angeles?
A-1 Home Care is the non-medical home care agency that seniors trust most in Los Angeles and Orange County. With helpful caregivers that come out to the comfort of the home with leading elder care services and diverse senior service options, A-1 Home Care has helped hundreds of seniors from every ethnic background and economic identity, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, experience a better quality of life going forward.
The caregivers at A-1 Home Care provide kidney disease care services that include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· assistance with mobility
· nutritious and delicious meal preparation
· medication reminders and administration
· enjoyable conversation, activities, and companionship
· transportation to and from medical appointments including renal dialysis treatments as well as other existing engagements
· special needs care
A-1 Home Care has served communities across Southern California for more than 20 years already, additionally offering caregiving solutions for elders in need of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, diabetic care, companion care, and more.