Do you have a loved one in the home who has Alzheimer’s disease and could use additional assistance throughout the day? Or maybe you or a loved one has an upcoming surgery that will require a short-term hospital stay afterward? Perhaps your brittle joints and arthritic knees could use some short-term assistance that corresponds with a big upcoming yard renovation that you have planned?
In all the above cases, the answer is always the same: A-1 Home Care. That’s because A-1 Home Care in Torrance provides exceptional and affordable elder care services to seniors of every situation and every demographic, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
The caregivers at A-1 Home Care provide in-home senior care services that include:
· assistance with household responsibilities like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· assistance with mobility
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation, activities, and companionship
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· special needs care
A-1 Home Care’s diverse 24 hour care options have allowed it to remain the non-medical home care agency of choice in Los Angeles and Orange County since its inception more than 20 years ago.